When does reception open?
Our reception opens all day(24H).
What time is check-in/check-out?
[Check-in] 3:00 p.m.～10:00 p.m.
[Check-out] anytime～11:00 a.m.
- (Guests will be required to show an official ID with photo at arrival.)
Do you have a curfew?
Once you have checked in, we have no curfew.
After 10 pm entrance door is locked for security reason.
You may exit and enter our hostel with password at any time.
Can I check-out early morning?
Please let us know one day before your check-out date in case of that you leave before 8 am.
Are there any age restrictions?
You must be at least 18 years to stay at our hostel.
Can I smoke inside the hostel/guests rooms?
In our hostel is non-smoking.
- Smoking is allowed only at entrance.
How far in advance can I make a reservation ?
You can make a reservation up to 6 months in advance.
Do you accept credit card?
We are sorry…
Payment is Japanese yen (cash) only, when you check-in（2min walk to an ATM）.
*Except guests who already paid on online card payment.
If you would like to pay your accommodation fee by credit card, please make a reservation from online reservation application.
What is your cancellation policy?
Our hostel policy is as follows;
- 6-7 day prior to arrival: 20%
- 4-5 day prior to arrival: 30%
- 2-3 day prior to arrival: 50%
- 1 day prior to arrival: 80%
- No-Show/On the day of arrival: 100%
- *It may different in rate plan or booking channels (e.g. Online Travel Agency) from above condition.
Is there a restroom and shower room in the dormitory room?
All rooms are not equipped with restrooms and shower room, therefore all restrooms and shower rooms are shared with other guests.
Is there Wi-Fi in the hostel?
We have free Wi-Fi available throughout our hostel.
We also loan out PC for free at reception desk.
Do you have laundry facilities?
We have washing machines and dryers on the 1st floor.
Do you have hair dryers?
Washstands are equipped with 4 hair dryers on 1st floor.
Is there security lockers in each bed?
Each bed has a private security locker (Padlock not included).
- Padlocks are sold at the reception desk or you can use your own.
- Private security locker: H400×W372×D862
- *Our hostel is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of cash, accessory or other valuables left unattended in guest rooms.
Do you offer meal and drink service?
We are very sorry…
We don’t offer meal service, but we offer free drink service (coffee, green tea and etc.).
We have fully-equipped kitchen with tableware, cooking utensils, fridge, microwave, etc.
- There are restaurants, cafes and supermarkets around our hostel.
- If you would like to know more info about around our hostel, please check out “Neighborhood Map” page.
Can I buy a bath towel and a tooth brush at the hostel?
We offer rent a bath towel for 100JPY.
We offer rent a tooth brush with toothpaste for 100JPY.
- Shampoo, conditioner and body soap are offered in shower rooms for free.
Can I rent a bicycle at the hostel?
You can rent a bicycle for 500JPY/day.
Can I leave my luggage before check-in?
You can leave your luggage with us from 8 am.
Can I leave my luggage after check-out?
You can leave your luggage with us until 9 pm.
Can I send my luggage to the hostel before check-in?
Please let us know your luggage arrival date, your name and check-in date from “Contact us” page.
We start to accept your luggage from 2days before your check-in date.
Please read the notice below before you send your luggage.
We cannot accept …
- cash on delivery of luggage.
- to keep cash, valuables, breakables, things that need to maintain certain temperature.
- the luggage is larger than suitcase(e.g. Snowboard).
- Post/Zip code: 542-0006
- Address: 2-5-15, Kawarayamachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka, Japan
- TEL: +816-6711-0818
- Name: Hostel Mitsuwaya Osaka
What kind of free services and free amenities do the hostel offer?
Please check out “Services&Facilities” page.
Are there any convenience stores around the hostel?
Please check out “Neighborhood Map”.
Are there any ATM around the hostel?
The closest ATM is located in a convenience store(7-Eleven) 4 min by walk.
- You may use overseas ATM cards at the ATM.
- » Neighborhood Map
How can I get more information about your neighborhoods?
Please check out “Neighborhood Map” or please feel free to ask our staff during your stay.